Oakland has supported the A's for 38 years, and this rich history cannot be compromised. A's fans have celebrated and suffered with this team, and almost two generations of A's fans have lived with their team playing Oakland. Help Keep the A's in Oakland and fight the move. Feel free to voice your opinion on topics by making comments on posts. Please, add your name or screen name to your comments, because the validity of your comment is hurt by being anonymous. Thanks and Go A's

Friday, April 21, 2006

Flyer Ideas; Print, Cut, and Hand Out




-Save this picture to your computer and print them out. W
-hen you print it out cut into equal four pieces.
-Hand out a couple at every A's game, at work, at school, at church, etc. Let me know if this design works or doesn't.
-Create your own it's easy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the flyers! I'm glad you put this site together! I do like the idea of an Oklnd flyer. We can make a bunch and bring them to game on our own. Or on the BART train. I think OAFC plus contacts for the City of Oakland and A's should be included on the flyer.

I'm impressed by the love and the grassroots nature of this, I may be mistaked and I may be too close to the issue, I don't recall there was this much outpouring over the Giants possible move.

Well done drummer!!!

Rockridge A

4/21/2006 3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those flyers are great idea, hopefully there are at every homestand. Also, political rally in Oakland or mayoral community visit. Not in recycling bids or garage cans. Keep on the good work Drummer 5-1-0.

4/22/2006 10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree